One thing for sure, I do not allow myself to stress about anything and below is how I do it.
I choose to believe in myself every day, & so can you!!
Here’s a list of things I do to stay stress-free:
- I stay positive! If I let my mind wander off to the worst case scenarios then I get more stressed and I over think and that’s it; life is over. You know what I am talking about when you let your mind make big of something small.
- I stay organized! I use my iPhone’s calendar for my personal stuff and my agenda for school stuff and this keeps me on track for payments, homework and appointments. That way I am aware of what I have to do, for when. I also keep a list of things to buy in my iPhone’s Notepad, and every time I am out at stores, I check that list to make sure I get everything I need.
- I simplify my life! Very simple, I stay away from people, things, events and anything else that can cause me any stress. I believe, most of the time, people invite stress into their lives through their daily/bad habits.
- I prioritize! If you only concentrate on what is most important, you won’t have to worry about it later.
- I get my beauty sleep! I go to bed around 11-12 o’clock and I usually wake up around 8-9, which gives me ruffly 8 to 9 hours of sleep.
- I laugh & sing often! I always have a smile on my face and I laugh a lot with the people around me. For the singing part, I do not have a singing voice, it’s not a hidden talent or something. I sing in the car when I am alone and it feels amazing every time; it’s therapeutic.
- I enjoy the little things in life! I get excited about the smallest things and that’s great because it’s always the small things that count.
- I meditate! Lately, I have had a hard a time keeping up with this, I usually meditate at the end of the day and it sometimes slips my mind. I downloaded an app called Headspace from the App Store and their basic programs are amazing.
What do you do to stay stress-free?