Sorry for being away!!
So for this blog post, I decided to make it about things that make me happy. And I want to reflect on that at the end of every month so I figured I’ll make a post of it. So, at the end of every month, I will post about 5 to 10 things that made me happy in that month. The last point will always be super cheesy and about someone in my life.
Let’s get to it..
- Finishing another semester of university – And with really good grades (As & Bs)
- Painting/Renovating my room – I don’t ever want to leave
- Starting a new plan for my writing – Top Secret 🙂
- Starting/Continuing my Vegan journey – It’s been over a month now
- I meditated for over 180 minutes this month – I am aiming at 10 minutes a day every day, minimum
- I am grateful for my mom – She always puts up with my craziness, she pretty much worked on my room on her own (I did help), she’s such an amazing person and I am so proud to call her my mom
Picture of my closet – Before & After
My Buddist Statue that I use while meditating, along with some fake candles.
A really old picture of me and my mom from 2015, on our way to a bridal shower.
That is it for April, I will be doing these blog posts once a month in the first week of the new month.
I found that I was just blogging about anything and that I didn’t have a real plan. So, I thought I should do monthly or weekly posts about a specific thing.
Let me know if you guys have any ideas for regular posts!