1. Started Summer School — Even though I’m lazy at doing my homework and stuff, I do love going to school. And this means that I’ll finish this year, not next year.
2. We got a new kiosk at work and it’s sooo much bigger and nicer.
3. I got a spinning bike and I do a 20-40 minutes workout on that 3-4 times a week.
4. I lost a few pounds! (Yay!!)
5. My mom started planting for the garden, and I can’t wait to eat fresh veggies right from my backyard.
6. This month I realized how grateful I am to have everything I need to live. (Food, water, home, family/friends, health & ..)