Hi guys, I just want to check in and say thank you for being here and reading my posts. I have been doing these series of posts for a few months now and I am loving it.
Let’s get started..
1. I bought my own kayak! I am actually obsessed with kayaking and I go every chance I get. (The picture below is me on my kayak)
2. I started calculating my calorie intake with MyFitnessPal (again), but my mindset is different this time and it has really helped me eat the right amount of food. I know I over eat on a daily basis, so MyFitnessPal is helping.
3. I started 2 simple & small challenges this month. No candy, chocolate & chips for 30 days and at least 1 cup of green tea a day. (I will make a post in August about it)
4. I started running again! Yay!
5. This month I am most grateful for my big brother and cousin. I’m not quite ready to go on the water alone, & I’m thankful that I have them that I can go with.