Sorry guys! Things have been so crazy lately, with school, work and my personal life (whatever there is of it) that I have not been able to find the time to write a post. But, now I found the time, better late than never.
Here’s my list of the 5 memorable things that happened in September:
1. I did a nice big thrift haul. (I am planning on doing a post about it).
2. I discovered my love for Lush products and I have been there a few times already in the month. (An employ called me a regular the last time)
3. I have started a new collection of books for me to read when I finish school in December. I can’t wait to start reading them. (Maybe I’ll do review posts of the books)
4. On the very last day of the month, I had a BBQ party with my work guys!
5. I am most grateful this month for my ability to deal with stress and be able to work 25-30 hours a week and go full time to university.