Guys, you won’t believe how tired I am and how I cannot wait to finish school at the end of this year. Honestly, since I think June, I have been busy none stop. None Stop!!
Anyways, I had forgotten to post the post for September so I did today along with this one, so you guys get two for one.
Let’s jump right in!
1. Since I became a vegetarian in March, I found out about Montreal’s Vegan Festival in October and I couldn’t wait to attend. (I will do a post about it)
2. I spent 2 weeks house & dog sitting for my cousin while she was in Thailand. (Now I can’t wait for my (maybe) small plans to move out next summer)
3. I got a lot of writing done!! I am taking a course on creative writing this year and it has really helped me get a lot of writing done.
4. Now that October is finished that means I only have 5 more weeks of school left!!
5. This month I am most grateful for my bed and having a roof over my head.